domenica 27 settembre 2020

'I Think You have The Most Beautiful Mind'

I THINK YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MIND

 

‘I think you have

The most beautiful mind’

You said

While distractedly tracing

Invisible paths

On my stretched naked body

Absentmindedly teasing

The tiny silver bar

My Cupid’s arrow

That pierces

My left nipple

Playing on the overgrown field

Of my chest

Going down, down, down

Past the ploughed plank

Of my abs

Fingers as dangerous

As Medusa’s eyes

And her reptilian hair

‘I think you have

The most beautiful mind’

You said

As that spark took life

In your hand

And put our bed on fire

Flames as strong as our desire

And everything ran red

Then black, in the end

As the ashes of our love died

In the arms of a new day

 


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento